The Geoscience Society of New Zealand annual conference was held in the Napier 27 - 30th November 2018. The conference was hosted this year by GNS Science, with support from NIWA and Victoria University of Wellington. The conference began with an icebreaker on the evening of Tuesday 27th. Science sessions ran Wednesday 28th - Friday 30th.
- Field Trip Guides for each of the field trips are now available here.
- Here is a revised version of the Abstract Volume. It includes some omissions and corrections as at 26 November.
- The detailed session schedule is available to be downloaded from the programme tab.
- Bring your presentation (only PowerPoint please) to be uploaded onto a central conference laptop located at the registration desk. All presentations need to be 16:9 ratio.
- The ICDP workshop, held prior to the conference start is to be held in the Small Exhibition Hall at the Napier Conference Centre.
- Bookings for the Conference Dinner have now closed.
The Geosciences 2018 organising committee [Joe Prebble, Rose Turnbull, Christian Timm, Sarah Milicich, Cecile Massiot, Jenni Hopkins, Helen Bostock]
We are grateful for the contribution received from these major sponsors: